Terms of Service
By using the Marici.com web site, a service of Marici, Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Marici users.
- You may not use the Marici.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Marici.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Marici.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Marici.com .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Marici members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Marici, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Marici.com account. While Marici.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Marici cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Marici.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Marici.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Marici service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Marici to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Marici.com must provide a link back to Marici.
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising of or related to use of Marici services or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- You acknowledge that Marici owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all intellectual property rights (the "Marici Rights"). Marici Rights are protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. As described immediately below, Marici Rights do not include third-party content used as part of the Service, including the content of communications appearing on the Service.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Marici service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- Marici undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Marici to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on the Service, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org .